POSITION: Recruitment Specialist
CITY: Toronto, ON
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: base salary + performance based commissions
Accountivity is hiring!
Accountivity Financial Recruitment is seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Here at Accountivity client satisfaction is our first priority and we strive to excel in all we do. We are looking for people who share our vision.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of success in recruitment and the ability to quickly build a strong network of candidates in a specific market.
In this role you will be part of a high-energy team where you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Identifying talent through recruitment sources, screening potential candidates, conducting interviews, and career guidance & consulting.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to manage multiple job requirements for multiple clients, and the skills necessary to identify the ideal candidate for each job opportunity.
- Other responsibilities include creating job postings, screen & interview candidates, short list candidates, networking, and head hunting.
- You possess 2+ years of recruitment experience
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You have strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- You are results driven and thrive in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Post-secondary education is a strong asset
We provide one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry which includes base salary and performance-based commissions and paid time-off, potential for growth and career advancement.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the title “Recruitment Specialist” in the subject line.